MORTGAGE DEED PROCESSING for Tech Consultancy
faster Processing times
increase in ROI
U.S. Tech Consultancy
Accurately extract key data from U.S. mortgage deeds
The post-closing process for mortgage loans consists of several procedures to ensure that the information on all trailing documents such as mortgage deeds, lender’s title policy, and deeds of trust is verified, accurate and consistent.
Mortgage deeds in particular contain over 20 important items (borrower name, mortgage amount, document no., etc.) that are mixed across a dozen of unstructured pages. While traditional processes require humans to manually review and record this data, SingularityAI automatically extracts and digitizes these data in a consistent format to
- Compare and validate extracted data across documents and to other data sources
- Ensure all information is compliant with local, state, and federal regulations
- Quicky and easily share data with all parties involved, including county property records’ offices
WHAT WE DID
Model trained with 95% accuracy extracting key data from mortgage deeds across several counties, each with different layouts and terms.
- AYR’s automated processing solution helps process unstructured data buried in long form documents.
- Classification and extraction models use sample documents, resulting in custom models capable of “reading” hundreds of complex unstructured documents and extracting pertinent data.